Friday, January 28, 2011

Comm41

Hey all!

My name is Nga. I am the only girl in my family with four brothers. I will be graduating when this semester is over, which makes me the first to go through college and get a degree! I love animals; the fatter they are, the cuter they seem to me. My favorite happens to be the hamster. Other than that, baking is a passion of mine. I would have to say that the best things I can make are cream puffs, red velvet cupcakes, and my newest kitchen experiment, green "teamisu."

I would say that I have had a few experiences in communication. I have always been in the restaurant business, and with that comes the understanding and learning process of how to communicate not only with upper management and your coworkers, but also with a wide range of customers. I've also done an internship with the city working on special events.

My goals with this class are to be better with my online communication outside of facebook, and to hopefully start updating my food blog more often with this class to push me. I hope to see how well group work can turn out to be when everything is done online!

Welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. "the fatter they are, the cuter they seem to me"

    That is so true! I love fat things and fat animals!! My dog is sooooo fat!! HE IS SOOOO CUTE!

    Oh yummm! You can make delicious food! Green "teamisu" Haha! I get it! :) I work at a Korean bakery called Paris Baguette. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete